11.1.12

Comes to an End

I really hate the fact that all good things must come to an end. Like Christmas break for a perfect example. We went back to school the Tuesday after New Years, which was as always, really tough. The worst thing about long breaks is getting back into your "school routine."

I never got around to sharing the rest of the Christmas Holiday. But hey, better late than never. :)

sleigh ride. 
one of the greatest things about the holidays. food!!!  (or the enemy once you get on the scale after the holdiday.)
we may or may not have gone  to this seafood resteraunt twice over the break.  yes it really is that good.
oh, and don't worry we didn't kick hailey out of the picture. she was busy with basketball.
not having actual snow clothes = having to break out the old cheer warm-ups.  they may not be cute...but they were warm. I should probably invest in some, living in Wyoming and all.


you should be jealous of our snowman.
it's a good thing her grandma loves her.


sisters headed to Hailey's game.

All the kiddies have returned back home..far away. (brownie points to bryce for living withing a 3 1/2 hour distance.) I am so gald that they could all come back home, even if they had to kick me out of my bed. I have missed them all so much and I enjoyed every minute with them.

Thankfully Natalie and Brittin got to stay for a suuperr long time...I sure missed that girl. I got to spend a lot of time with Brittin and I loved it. And I set up Nat a pinterest, and started her a blog. ( your welcome Nat.:) )

It was a great Christmas. And the best gift of all was to have all the family together.


No comments:

Post a Comment