20.1.12

New Year

With a New Year comes resolutions...which I still have yet to do.

Oh yeah, and with a New Year comes the annual Jones Family Ball Bash!




I am still in shock that 2011 is already over. I am having a super hard time replacing a /11 with /12 on all my school papers. I hope my teachers don't look too closely. :)

2011 was a year full of major changes.

In March I got a new brother,  Mitch Roylance.

In April I had my brain surgery.

 In May my dad found out he got the job in Wyoming. 

July 28 we officially left the home I had known all my life.
And then this became my new home.


August 9th I had back surgery.

And in September I started a new school.

But the good news is I have only grown and learned countless amounts of things from these experiences:
I've learned how much I depended on my friends. I miss them all so much.
My testimony of prayer has grown tremendously.
I have realized that I can do hard things.
I've realized what it feels like to be one of the "new kids," ( I need to be more welcoming to them.)
I have learned that I truly do LOVE Malta.
And I learned new things about myself.

 2011 was a hard year, but was a year that has helped me grow tremendoulsy. I am thankful for all the changes and new experiences I've had. So bring on 2012. I am ready to learn from my mistakes, make new friends, develop new talents, and most importantly become a better person.


1 comment: