26.12.11

Christmas Day

My Christmas Day started out with my dad singing "Oh Come All Ye Faithful," really obnoxiously. It being Christmas day, I didn't have the nerve to yell, telling him to shut up. I didn't want to start off my Christmas day grouchy.:)

We headed off to church at 9:00 to start our celebration of Christmas. After signing and rejoicing Christ, we came home, took a picture (which took about 15 minutes), picked up our house, and then changed clothes. Then came the time we were waiting for; to see what lies beneath the beautiful wrapping. 

To say the least my parents spoiled me. I guess I was a really good girl this year.  The one and only good thing that will come from starting school again is being able to strut my new boots and clothes. :)

At 4:00 Jeff and Jordan and their kids, and my Aunt Cindy and Uncle Brian came over for dinner.
After stuffing ourselves full we kicked back and played a game.

Pictures to sum up the day.


The girls.




 my new purse.

Brittin LOVES her new cars.

the gang at Christmas dinner. ( Mitch and Marissa were skyping with Mitch's brother in the other room.)


This Christmas was great as usual. And I am so glad I still have 1 more week of Christmas break left!!!

1 comment: