23.12.11

Cheese balls, and Nativity in the cold.

 Today all the fam-damily made it home for the holidays. Woot Woot!! :) I am so glad that all of my siblings could make it home this Christmas. It is going to be a partay.!!! 
Our Christmas festivities started out with our annual cheese ball making. Except this year we didn't have to make quite as many, which is a good thing because it was only my mom, Marissa, Hailey, and I that made them. Bryce, and Max and Natalie were smart enough to not show up until it was done. :)
Then at five o'clock we headed to a live Nativity that a family in Star Valley was putting on. Yes it was outside, (-3 degrees) and yes it was freezing. In fact my hands are still trying to warm up. But it was fun, and it celebrated what Christmas is really about. By the time it was over I couldn't feel my legs, feet, or hands. It was great. But it was fun to suffer together as a family??!!! Next year I will make sure I wear a snow suit so I don't freeze to death. :)



yeah see those candles.....try as I  might that little flame didn't help to keep me warm.

Tonight we are going to continue to party hardy! Need I say again how great Christmas is?  We have a full fun week of activities planned.

Oh and tomorrow is Christmas Eve....yay! 

1 comment:

  1. you guys are tougher than me. i don't think i would've been able to bear the cold. (or i would've just whined the whole time.) give maris a hug for me! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete