21.12.11

Wonderful Time of the Year

I LOVE Christmas time and I can't believe it will be here in just 4 days.

I thought I should share some of my favorite parts about Christmas:

You don't feel bad about eating too many sweets; you can just blame it on the holidays.

A break from school....hallelujah ( only 1 more day till break!)

Time spent with family.

And being able to take a MILLION pictures with this cute girl.


Cocoa....it is great stuff.

Everybody brings you treats...it's awesome.

Christmas carols.

ABC Family 25 days of Christmas.

Christmas Caroling ( twice in one day.) :)

Traditions.

You can't help but to be happy.

The town all decorated with Christmas lights.

Our cute Christmas tree.

The remembrance of our Savior.

Being all bundled up in warm clothes.

Snow. A white Christmas is necessary....in my opinion.:)

Christmas shopping.



But even though there are many fun things about Christmas, I need to work better on remembering what the season is truly about. You can easily get wrapped up in the gift giving and receiving, the parties, and the baking, that you forget what you are actually celebrating.  
I am so thankful that I have a testimony of Christ and that I know he came to earth to atone for our sins. I am so thankful for Him and I know that He knows and cares about me. 
With being so busy this time of year I try to remind myself what the Christmas season is all about.

Anyways, I have a lot of reasons to love Christmas as can be seen. I get butterflies just thinking about it!!

It truly is the most wonderful time of the year.

1 comment: