14.2.12

Valentines Day

Even though I am a single (and will be for a long while) 14 year old girl I have always liked Valentines Day. Maybe it's because I can justify eating too much candy..or maybe because we have super short class periods so we can fit in a Jr. High dance.  But whatever it is I think it is an adorable holiday.  

 So Happy Valentines Day to all.  Even if you are an innocent, single girl like me imagining our future husbands to look something like this.


the jawline and all. :) 

Happy Valentines Day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey I have a guy that looks like him in my ward. Maybe you should come and visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, your posts crack me up. every time. channing tatum is a great husband choice. i approve. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paige...........I don't think I like this post..........

    ReplyDelete