21.11.11

Lately

Nothing big has been going on in my life but here are just a few quick updates.

Wednesday night I had my first choir concert. ( I'm in a choir class at school.)

Winter has officially hit Star Valley. It snowed ALL day yesterday. At least it gives me a good excuse so I can justify listening to Christmas music, and I can sport my new winter coat. :)

School is starting to feel normal..ish now. I was one of the "Super Stars" this month. I got to go to Pizza Hut with the principal and the other "Super Stars." .....Partayyy!!
I'm almost done decorating my room. It has only taken me 3 months. :) I will post pictures when it is officially finished.
This week we only have 2 1/2 days of school...and then Thanksgiving break!!!
 Only 18 days until I turn 14.
  23 days til I see this cute girl.

And  34 days until my favorite holiday.

In the meantime I am trying to wait patiently for the Christmas season and all the fun times it will bring. I cannot wait!!!!

1 comment:

  1. that's the cutest coat! i wish i could wear a coat. i don't even have one:)

    ReplyDelete