11.11.11

Blog tag

Madison from yourstrulymadison.blospot.com  tagged me in blog tag... so here goes it.:) I know you are dying to know 7 random things about me!


 1: I don't think there is anything better than clean, lovely smelling sheets.

 2: I smell just about all my clothes before wearing them...especially my p.j.'s. I think I am a bit OCD.:) Hey at least you know I wear clean clothes.

 3: My dream job would be interior design.

 4: Adele is one of my favorite artists....I'm  listening to her at this very minute.

 5: I have an addiction with pinterest.

 6: My favorite part of the day is bedtime....pathetic? I think not.

 7: I LOVE romance books, no matter how predictable or cheesy they may be.

1 comment:

  1. Fun facts Paige :) Did you know I studied Interior Design in college? I love romance books too!

    ReplyDelete