8.6.12

Here Comes the Sun

My life is starting to slow down and  eighth grade is over!!! Making me an official freshman.
Two weeks ago the eighth graders went on a Warrior Clan trip to Lagoon and it was a blast. Roller
coasters are my favorite. Who doesn't like screaming their guts out?

This past week the eighth graders took a trip to the Logan Fun Zone. Good times. :)
{the photo booth at the fun zone}

The weather is warming up and I am loving it. Summer couldn't have come at a more perfect time. Green fields and mountain sides are every where I look.

I am now just patiently waiting for the excitement of summer break to begin. My summer plans include:
 Cheer practices and cheer camp.
 {Trying} to get back in shape. Which is my least favorite thing to do.
My biggest addiction in life. Pinterest.
Staying up late and waking up in the afternoon.
So You Think You Can Dance. This season is going to be awesome!!!
 A trip to Texas to visit Max, Natalie, and Brittin.
 A Greenwood reunion in Tahoe again.

I am ridiculously excited for my summer break to get started!!!

1 comment:

  1. you are too cute paige! i am so jealous you are already on summer break. i have like three more weeks to go. yuck.

    ReplyDelete