25.4.12

Moses Lake

Spring Break was a great week to take a {needed} break from Star Valley. I had such a great week just chilling and spending time with Mitchell and Marissa. I love those two. :)  

Some fun pictures to sum up the week in Moses Lake:

First airplane ride.




You neve knew how cool we were.....did ya?



Thanks for the fun week Mitchell and Marissa. I couldn't have spent it in a better way.:)

After a fun week we had to get home and settle back into real life. You know, when you wake up at 6:30 instead of 10:30. 

Plus my parents were missing us pretty badly and couldn't have gone another day without their two favorite children. :)


{Oh, and yes of course the first thing my mom wanted when we got off the plane was a picture. Not even surprised. :) }


1 comment:

  1. you're not supposed to look that cute when flying paige! don't you know?? (well, at least i never do!) miss you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete